Fundraising Trustee at Ronald McDonald House Liverpool.
Ronald McDonald House at Alder Hey Children’s Hospital in Liverpool is the largest Ronald McDonald House in Europe. The 84-bedroomed House exists to provide a ‘home away from home’ for families supporting critically ill children and is entirely funded by charitable donations.
An exciting philanthropic opportunity has arisen for a Fundraising Trustee to join the Board of this vital support charity, in a valued voluntary role.
As a Trustee you will
- Join the existing Trustees to support the Chair in delivering the charity’s vision
- In addition to normal governance roles and responsibilities, you will Chair the Fundraising Committee.
- Demonstrate proven fundraising skills and experiences maintain an overview of the fundraising strategy and act as critical friend.
- Have demonstrable knowledge of marketing and communications, and the ability to support the charity in these areas.
- Report back to the board on a quarterly basis ensuring they have a sound understanding of the fundraising strategy challenges and successes.
- Above all you will be committed to dedicating the required time and energy to steer this worthwhile charity to the next phase in its future.
Tenure for Trustee positions is a minimum of two years, with re-election every two years.
You will serve on the Board and Chair the Fundraising Committee. There is a minimum of eight meetings a year, though a commitment to support the fundraising team outside of these meetings will also be needed.
To apply for this position please submit your CV and an application no more the than two sides of A4 outlining how you meet the job description.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.