Sorry, this vacancy is now closed and applications can’t be submitted!
The British Asian Trust is undergoing an exciting and ambitious period of growth. Our annual turnover has more than tripled in recent years helping us to increase our impact in South Asia through meaningful programmes of activity that release people from poverty and allow their full potential to be met.
The next stage of our journey will be dependent upon our expertise in growing and diversifying our income streams, extending our reach within the diaspora and beyond, and maximising the opportunity of being supported by some of the most successful South Asian business leaders and entrepreneurs in the world.
We will operate on the cusp between philanthropy and impact investment, driving programmes that are bold and progressive in their vision for social change. We are also in the process of merging with a major conservation organisation and will be looking to fund and grow a new conservation vertical.
We are now recruiting for a number of key positions in our Fundraising and Operations teams to help make this plan a reality. All jobs are based in our London office.
- Fundraising Manager - ECB (full-time)
- Programme Fundraising Manager (full-time)
- Prospect Research Manager (part time – 0.5 FTE)
- Finance Manager (part time – 0.7FTE)
If you are excited by our work, are great at what you do and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, we’d love to hear from you.
To apply, please email your CV and a covering letter telling us in no more than 2 pages why you are the right person for the role.
Closing date for applications:
- Fundraising Manager ECB - Monday 30 September
- Programme Fundraising Manager - Monday 30 September
- Prospect Research Manager - Monday 7 October
- Finance Manager - Wednesday 2 October
Interviews will be held on the following dates:
- Fundraising Manager ECB - Monday 7 October
- Programme Fundraising Manager - Friday 4 October
- Prospect Research Manager - Friday 11 October
- Finance Manager - Wednesday 9 or Thursday 10 October