Posted on 12/02/2020 16:28:00
Closing date: 11 March 2020
Senior Partnerships Manager
Job DescriptionSenior Partnerships Manager
Location: Guildford HQ (GU1)
Hours: Full-Time, 35 hours per week
£31,370 to £35,335 per annum, depending on experience
Are you an experienced fundraiser looking for the next step in your career? Are you looking for an opportunity to manage and develop a team on their way to success?
Challengers is looking for an experienced, knowledgeable and passionate individual who will lead a team to step-change growth across established and new partnerships with trusts and corporates. As part of the role, you will be required to produce the strategy for partnership income streams, engage and establish new partnerships and develop high-quality relationships which lead to increased partnership income to support the delivery of Challengers’ play and youth scheme.
This is a new role within the team, so you will have an opportunity to truly make it your own!
Your duties will include (but are not limited to):
- Generating and delivering a multi-year strategy with the aim of achieving £2.5 million in trusts income and £800k+ in corporate partnerships over the next 3 years
- Delivering a minimum of an 18 month pipeline of opportunities and confirmed partnerships
- Reporting to the Senior Management Team, Trustees and Patrons
- Managing new and existing corporate partnerships and business club connections, leading to future funding
We are looking for somebody who has:
- Experience of working within fundraising
- A proven track record of delivering income from trusts, grants or corporate partnerships in excess of at least five/six figure donations
- The ability to form mutually beneficial relationships with existing and new supporters at all levels
- Experience of managing teams in an informal but professional working environment and leading them to success
- The ability to travel and work flexibly outside of the conventional working hours (this role will require some evening and weekend work)
Challengers is a charity with an excellent reputation, delivering play and leisure services to over 1,400 disabled children and young people across the South East. At Challengers, disabled children and young people play, relax, make friends and truly feel that they belong. At the same time, families with disabled children can use these short breaks to pursue ‘ordinary’ activities such as shopping or spending time with their other children.
Why be a Senior Partnerships Manager at Challengers?
Challengers has recently been awarded an employer’s rating of 4.8 out of 5 stars on Glassdoor! Recent employees have said:
- "The training offered is high quality and everyone that works at Challengers has such a positive and inspiring outlook."
- "Challengers really makes my job as a Fundraiser so easy as it’s just such a wonderful place, full of support and smiles."
- "Like working in a large, fun family."
What we offer!
- Salary of £31,370 to £35,335 per annum
- Regular FREE training provided
- NEST pension
- Healthcare cash plan available
- Free parking and free DBS
- 20 days’ holiday, plus Bank Holidays and extra leave between Christmas and New Year (annual leave increases with service)
Challengers is committed to safeguarding and protecting the children and young people that we work with. As such, all posts are subject to a safer recruitment process, including the disclosure of criminal records and vetting checks. We ensure that we have a range of policies and procedures in place which promote safeguarding and safer working practices across the organisation.
Early application is encouraged as we regularly review applications throughout the advertising period and reserve the right to close the advert early.
This position could be suitable for applicants seeking any of the following role types: Fundraiser, Fundraising Manager, Senior Fundraising Manager, Trusts Manager, Senior Trusts Manager, Corporate Manager, Fundraising Lead, Corporate Partnerships Manager, Partnerships Manager, or Grants Manager.
To apply for the role of Senior Partnerships Manager, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.