Sorry, this vacancy is now closed and applications can’t be submitted!
Greenpeace is an international non-profit global campaigning organisation. Our independence and global reach enable us to stand for positive change through action in order to defend nature and promote peace. We investigate and expose global environmental problems, confront those in positions of power and present alternative solutions.
An outstanding opportunity has arisen for a creative Senior Direct Marketing Executive to support and deliver our ambitious digital acquisition programme using the paid social media channels Facebook and Instagram, including leading on audience-led content development and budget management.
As part of a big push to reshape and grow our Fundraising Department and increase support for our causes, we are looking for a self-assured, project management focused Senior Direct Marketing Executive. You'll join the Supporter Recruitment Team, where you'll help bring in those much-needed supporters.
The successful candidate will be an adaptable, target-driven individual whose highly enthused about our values and aims, is adept at utilising a range of marketing tactics, and has substantial experience in a digital marketing role. They will boast excellent communication, both written, verbal, numerical and ability to form great working relationships and motivate their colleagues.
Here is an idea of who we are looking for. But even if you think you might not fit the description, we recommend you apply!
- Ample project management experience – in order to plan and deliver multi-channel marketing campaigns optimised for new supporters.
- Experience of designing direct response, audience-led content that inspires action, writing copy and creative briefs, working with video producers and social media content creators.
- An understanding of the principles of digital marketing and enthusiasm for fundraising.
- Comfortable using Facebook insight and reporting tools, and making data-led decisions.
- Experience of evaluating campaigns and sharing back insights with key stakeholders.
- A background in producing precise and accurate briefs and reports, and in evaluating and amending direct marketing copy and creative / design work.
- Excellent IT skills, highly organised, deadline-driven with the ability to keep accurate records and maintain systems.
In this role you'll ensure our growth targets are met by maximising supporter recruitment opportunities through social media, taking responsibility for specific marketing campaigns and focusing on lead generation and conversion.
We can offer you a friendly, fast-paced, immensely rewarding working environment where creativity is encouraged and ideas are supported. You will have the opportunity to develop both personally and professionally, as you are able to take advantage of the wide range of learning and development opportunities available to our staff. We offer great benefits such as a generous pension scheme, subsidised lunches, free yoga, a wealth of well-being resources just to name a few. Take a look at our Work for Greenpeace pages to find out more about what it’s like to work for us and why you should apply!
We are happy to consider flexible working requests as part of the recruitment process.
For further information and details on how to apply, please follow the link to our website.
Greenpeace UK is an inclusive and diversity-friendly employer. We value difference, promote equality and challenge discrimination, enhancing our organisational capability. We welcome and encourage applications from people of all backgrounds and do not discriminate on the basis of disability, race, colour, ethnicity, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age or any other category protected by law. Greenpeace UK was recently awarded the National Equality Standard, one of the UK’s most rigorous accreditations for equality, diversity and inclusion.
CLOSING DATE: 9am, 1 April 2020
FIRST ROUND OF INTERVIEWS: 9 April 2020
SECOND ROUND OF INTERVIEWS: 20 April 2020
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.