Sorry, this vacancy is now closed and applications can’t be submitted!
Do you have a 'can do, go do' attitude? Want to be part of a team building from the ground up? We're looking for new team members to support the first year of our new Fundraising and Philanthropy strategy.
The Development Manager will fundraise for prizes, bursaries and other key priorities across LSBU Group. With an individual six-figure annual target, this is an ideal role for a hands-on fundraiser with and interest in social mobility looking for the next step in their career.
The Alumni and Development team at LSBU has a new philanthropic vision it calls, "No Barriers to Brilliance." The goal, within the next three to five years, is to create an eco-system of giving that provides financial and non-financial support for the entire LSBU community.
MAIN ACTIVITIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Cultivate and solicit gifts against individual targets, identifying further opportunities to solicit repeat gifts and referrals.
2. Work with the Director of Alumni and Development and the Senior Development Manager to agree target supporter revenue and participation numbers.
3. Play a key role in the identification and development of new corporate partnerships and fundraising opportunities.
4. Work with colleagues to identify strategic opportunities to deepen engagement with existing corporate partners and supporters, either for revenue or charitable purposes.
5. Contribute to the design and implementation of programmes for prizes, bursaries and future fundraising and philanthropy priorities.
6. Contribute to the preparation of funding applications to public and charitable sources, preparing costing where relevant.
7. Work with the wider team to develop new initiatives to improve funding success rates and increase income.
8. Strengthen the impact of Fundraising and Philanthropy by identifying opportunities for strategic development and collaborative working across LSBU Group.
9. On occasion, collaborate on the cultivation and solicitation of financial support for activities related to other areas of the Fundraising and Philanthropy strategy.
10. Work with the wider team to develop and implement non-financial giving opportunities where relevant.
To view the full job description and apply for this role please visit our website where the link will be given below.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.