Sorry, this vacancy is now closed and applications can’t be submitted!
- Largest animal welfare organisation in Asia, Phuket location
- Make your mark in a highly regarded and fast-expanding NGO
- Lead the fundraising team and drive the strategy
Soi Dog Foundation is the largest animal welfare organisation in Asia dedicated to helping stray dogs and cats. Soi Dog Foundation neuters, vaccinates, administers medical treatment, shelters, promotes adoption of stray dogs and cats in Thailand, and runs a humane education programme on animal welfare. The Foundation is also actively working to end South East Asia’s dog meat trade, and is expanding within South East Asia.
Benefits & Culture
Enjoy a competitive salary and an autonomous leadership role where you can shape the international fundraising team and strategy.
Reporting directly to the CEO, you will lead the fundraising team and will be responsible for delivering a robust strategy and vision, with overall responsibility for all fundraising activities and outcomes.
Your key responsibilities include:
- Providing strong leadership, management and development of the fundraising team
- Reviewing and evaluating fundraising programmes, aligning resources appropriately
- Delivering a fundraising strategy that is in line with the organisation’s plan and can achieve set targets
- Developing and managing activities to expand the organisation’s donor base
- Managing the fundraising budget, including planning, phasing and forecasting
- Contributing to the strategic development and operational running of the organisation with the CEO and other senior managers
- Representing Soi Dog Foundation at external meetings
You will have a broad generalist fundraising background with demonstrated successes designing and delivering data-driven individual giving, corporate and philanthropic campaigns. Additionally you will offer:
- Proven fundraising strategic planning abilities
- Strong team leadership skills which have delivered growth for a non-profit organisation
- Strong budget management ability and experience
- Excellent spoken and written English, Thai would be a strong advantage
- A Bachelor degree is essential for this role
If you are an experienced fundraising leader who is passionate about animal welfare, please apply.