Podium Analytics Ltd (Podium) is an NGO which exists to support the prevention and treatment of sports injuries in children and young adults. Podium is the brainchild of Ron Dennis CBE who is one of the UK's pre-eminent entrepreneurs in the fields of engineering, technology and sport.
Podium has a vision to create a ‘Safer world of sport’, ensuring more people can play sport for longer and with a clear mission to ‘Significantly reduce the incidence and impact of injury in sport’.
Our initial focus will be on sports played in the UK by young people (11-18 years of age), predominantly played within the school environment. In due course we will broaden our scope and subsequent impact.
We will achieve our goals by:
- In partnership with a top university, establishing a world-leading Institute in the prevention and treatment of sports injuries in children and young adults.
- Undertaking extensive research and analysis into youth sports injuries.
- Building the most comprehensive global repository of youth sports injury data.
- Developing analysis and insight tools to identify trends and causes of injury, that can be mitigated through changes in training, protocols, sports rules and equipment.
- Significantly improving the effectiveness of sports safety equipment and the establishment of new industry standards.
- Collaborating with National and International Federations, IOC, government, academic bodies and industry to deliver the required change.
- Better understanding how the impact of sport participation improves mental health.
Podium Analytics will be headquartered in Grosvenor Street, Mayfair, London and the Podium Analytics Institute for Youth Sports Medicine will be based at the partner university campus in the UK. Our values are: Integrity, Ambition, Innovation and Collaboration.
This is an exciting opportunity to work as part of the team of Podium Analytics to deliver tangible impact in the world of sport. You will be joining at a critical time when you have the opportunity to play an important role in establishing and shaping the organisation.
Fundraising will be key to Podium achieving its annual programme delivery targets as well as its overall vision and mission. As well as exploring traditional avenues for raising funds, the role will require innovative thinking to explore other opportunities to fund the wider business and research programmes.
We would like to understand more fully your interest in the role and opportunity, so please ensure you attach a cover letter along with your CV. CVs that are not accompanied by a covering letter may not be considered.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.