PURPOSE OF ROLE
Working closely with the Fundraising Management Team to support the team in achieving their shared objectives by enabling the development and execution of creative fundraising programmes and communications across all Premier platforms. With the overall aim of building the profile of the charity and increasing the supporter base for revenue generation.
This key role will be responsible for enabling the team to deliver tailored communication plans and share engaging fundraising collateral as part of our engagement strategies to build relationships and promote income generation from new audiences and potential donor groups.
The position holder will also work cross departments with the Marketing and Database teams on a regular basis.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Project coordination of Leap of Faith project
• Working with the Project Lead on a regular basis to provide all elements of project support, listed below.
• Event Management of both online events such as webinars and Zoom meetings, and physical events including VIP dinners, committee meetings and info sharing events
• Supporting individual fundraisers in their relationship management which could include copy writing, preparation of written communications, pulling info from RE, sharing resources or helping to manage the donor journey through updating tracking spreadsheets and RE records
• Responsibility for coordinating the Communications programme which will include email communications, mailings and online events
• Meeting management, to include note taking and helping to drive forward actions
• Acting as point of contact for Project Volunteers
• Conduct desk-based research to help qualify existing and new contacts
Coordination of the Major Donor programme
• Working with the Director of Fundraising to deliver the monthly Communications programme for the MD Pledge programme, which will include Pledge Renewals, monthly e-comms, event invites and the occasional postal mail outs
• This will also involve cross departmental working
• Working with the Director of Fundraising, to manage the administrative side of the monthly Direct Mail programme and Voice of Hope quarterly mailings, helping to ensure that appeals are delivered within the agreed time
• Gathering information required for direct mail appeal from internal stakeholders within process when necessary
• Act as main point of contact for designer/printer once strategy has been signed off
• Edit and proof copy, working with the Fundraising Management Team and coordinate sign off in a timely way
• Management of scheduling of appeal mailings, internal and with the mailing house
• Sign off print proofs from mailing house
• Provide administrative support to regionally based team members, including the Director of Support in Scotland and Northern Ireland
• This could involve coordinating occasional mailings, gathering information or appointment setting and updating RE records/tracking spreadsheets
To undertake any other reasonable tasks as required by the Director of Fundraising
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
• Degree educated
• Professional qualification in fundraising (desirable but not essential)
• Good demonstrable experience in project management and/or external facing client management
• Experience in fundraising (desirable but not essential)
• Experience of providing team support (essential)
• An understanding of media and web (desirable but not essential)
• Experience of working in a busy, high pressured environment
ABILITIES & SKILLS
• Excellent attention to detail
• Organised, efficient and good written communication skills
• Proficient IT skills and related software packages (Raisers Edge / Exchequer)
• Ability to handle and own multiple projects
• Pro-active and show initiative
• Team player with an ability to work in a flexible and collaborative way
• The post-holder will work within a Christian environment and therefore it will be necessary for the post-holder to have sympathy and understanding for the Christian faith and its values, and be in able to work within the ethos of our organisational aims.
Salary: £28,000.00-£30,000.00 per year
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.