Project Manager - Individual Giving
You will join us as an Individual Giving Projects and Transformation Manager responsible for playing a key role in the transformation of our Individual Giving activity and ensuring all departmental activities are effectively monitored, evaluated and optimised.
Project Manager - Individual Giving Responsibilities:
- Manage a range of cross departmental projects that will improve the performance of RNIB’s Individual Giving activity and support the long-term transformation of the programme.
- Act as the Individual Giving Team lead and primary point of contact on a range of integrated campaigns and cross departmental projects that have an impact the success of the Individual Giving programme and the donors experience of supporting RNIB.
- Play a lead role in annual departmental business planning and the quarterly forecasting of all Individual Giving income and expenditure. This includes identification of opportunities, risks and mitigations across the Individual Giving programme, where appropriate.
- Oversee the Individual Giving team’s performance evaluation processes, ensuring all financial and non-financial information is efficiently collated and all information shared with key stakeholders is accurate, clearly presented and supports timely and effective decision making.
Project Manager - Individual Giving Requirements:
- Highly developed project management skills, ideally with experience of applying agile project management principles.
- Experience of business planning and overseeing performance management framework.
- Knowledge of marketing or fundraising using CRM systems.
- Knowledge of the regulatory and legal requirements relating to direct marketing and in particular, UK fundraising.
- Experience in prioritising and scheduling complex activities and resources.
- Proven experience of setting, managing and monitoring complex budgets and business plans.
Ability to understand and demonstrate commitment to RNIB’s Equal Opportunities Policy and to ensure all activities are consistent with the Equal Opportunities Policy. This includes all staff activities and their interface with the general public.
About RNIB Royal National Institute of Blind People:
We’re the Royal National Institute of Blind People (RNIB) and we’re here for everyone affected by sight loss. Working for us means working for one of the UK’s biggest charities, supporting almost two million people living with sight loss in the UK.
RNIB is committed to being led by our customers (blind and partially sighted people), and one of the ways we do this is through active involvement and engagement in many of our work activities, including the recruitment of new members of staff.
Location: Judd Street, London, WC1H 9NE
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £32,000 to £38,000 per annum
Closing Date: Sunday 1st March 2020
You may have experience of the following: Transformation Manager, Business Transformation, Business Planning, Project Manager, Fundraising Manager, Budget Management, Project Management, Service Delivery Manager, Charity, NFP, Not for Profit, Third Sector etc.