Sorry, this vacancy is now closed and applications can’t be submitted!
Do you want to be part of our lifesaving crew?
Volunteer Engagement Manager
35 hours per week
Salary: £31,491 - £36,215
Based in our Head Office in Knowsley with travel across the North West
The North West Air Ambulance Charity provides rapid pre-hospital care needed to make a life changing difference. We operate three helicopters, flying 365 days a year with doctors and paramedics on board providing emergency medical treatment when time is critical.
We are currently investing in our Income and Engagement team and growing sustainable income for the future to increase our lifesaving work.
The Volunteer Engagement Manager will provide leadership, support and recognition of our Volunteers across the charity. This is a challenging and rewarding position working in a regional charity in pursuit of the organisation’s charitable goals.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Lead on and champion volunteering across the charity
- Deliver the volunteering strategy focusing on recruitment, retention and development of our volunteers
- Contribute to the multi-site volunteering engagement programmes in conjunction with the operational teams
- Direct experience of working with volunteers in similar roles
- Strong networking skills and the ability to influence senior management
- Experience of developing and implementing volunteering strategies
The Charity offers the following benefits to all our eligible employees:
- Cycle to work Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Cash Back Scheme which includes cash back for dental treatment and a range of medical treatments as well as staff discounts with a range of retailers
- 24 hour confidential Employee Assistance helpline
- Salary Sacrifice Scheme for pension contributions
Closing date: Wednesday 2nd October 2019
Interviews: 10th and 11th October 2019
How To Apply
To apply, please send your CV and a two page supporting statement, detailing how you meet all essential criteria on the attached person specification. Please note applications without a supporting statement will not be considered.
No agencies please.