Sorry, this vacancy is now closed and applications can’t be submitted!
Salary: £37,837 pa plus excellent benefits
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Location: Luton, Bedfordshire, LU2 0AH
About the Fundraising Manager role
The Fundraising Manager is a new hands-on role that will rekindle contact and support from the hundreds of thousands of people who have benefited from Crusaders and Urban Saints in the past, as well as starting relationships with new supporters who become inspired by our life-changing work with young people.
This is a role for an experienced fundraising manager with inspirational presentation skills for donors, a talent for finding and communicating great stories, confidence in leveraging fundraising and communication systems, and a proven track record of growing legacy support.
Our mission is to make young disciples for Jesus and our vision is to become an effective disciple-making movement; reaching young people in every community in the UK and Ireland.
95% of young people do not actively engage with Church. Urban Saints exists to meet these young people wherever they are and introduce them to Jesus.
We offer excellent benefits including:
- 25 days holiday plus eight days bank holidays
- Pension scheme – we contribute 6% of gross salary to the Urban Saints pension scheme
- Life assurance – you will receive life assurance cover to the value of four times your annual pensionable salary
- Flexible working – we offer flexible working arrangements to optimise work/life balance
- Volunteering days – you will have an opportunity to volunteer for one of our events or a similar charity of choice for up to eight days
For further information and to apply, please visit our website.
Closing date: Noon on Monday 12th October 2020.
No agencies, please.